5 Reasons Why Everyone Must Visit Denmark Once In their Lifetime
If you are looking for a destination to get an escape from the heat and the soaring temperature then pack your bags and head towards Denmark. For an intoxicated life and to have a couple of days for pure relaxation put this Scandinavian country on your travel list.
The country is home some of the most surreal landscapes, vivid nightlife and a great cultural scene which is why you must book cheap flights fromLondon to Denmark immediately. Check out the 5 most convincing reasons, you must visit the country:
1. Museums & Art Galleries- Covering various art movements from different eras, Denmark has an infinite number of museums and art galleries that represent the Danish culture. From the ‘Golden Age of Danish’ and contemporary art to ‘Vikings society and sailors` lives’, the culture vultures can surely get to see a lot of amazing stuff in this coolest country in Scandinavia. If you consider yourself an art lover then search for cheap flights from London to reach here.
2. Renaissance castles & Modern architecture buildings- Witness the Denmark`s elegant and diverse facades by visiting Renaissance palaces and Baroque castles that are standing proudly since the country was ruled by the mighty Kings. Showcasing the different eras and periods of the country, the remarkable buildings and architecture of Denmark narrate country`s long history and eras, Denmark went through. Refined buildings with modern architecture further accentuate the charm of this country. Visitors can visit Frederiksborg Palace, Kronborg Castle- which is also known as Hamlet`s Castle and Fredensborg Palace.
3. Explore the country on bike- Denmark is a country which is biker-friendly. The country has excellent infrastructure which makes it biker-friendly with long bike routes and specially designed cycle bridges. You can simply explore the best sights and popular attractions by renting a bike when you are in Denmark. Due to the compact size of Denmark, it is easy to visit a neighboring city on bike.
4. Experience a snowy winter- For those who love winter-chills, snowcapped mountains and freezing temperature; Denmark is the place where you can experience the most beautiful winter days in the world. Locals snuggle up inside the cozy cafes, enjoying the warm drinks during the wintertime. The country transforms completely during Christmas with everyone getting into the festive mode. Book cheap flights from London to Denmark and take your kids here during Christmas.
5. Spend sometime in the happiest country- We all know that Denmark is one of the happiest countries but you can discover the reason why. The serene, peaceful and tranquil atmosphere of the country is what makes it special. With less crowded streets, no unnecessary honking and empty roads, Denmark teaches its visitors that life in the city doesn`t have to be chaotic.
So what are you waiting for? One of the happiest countries awaits you! Book cheap flights from London by visiting any travelling website or you can simply log on to flightsnfare.co.uk for lowest airfares.