Visit These 5 Luxury Restaurants By The Beach In Bodrum, Turkey
Turkey is an amazing country which is popular for its perfect amalgamation of European as well as Asian sides. A perfect destination to visit round the year, the country tops the list of many visitors as it offers many spectacular views, pristine beaches, luxury hotels and top-notch restaurants as well as number of places where you can spend a day in leisure.
More often than not, people book their London to Turkey flights just to take a break and chill with their loved ones. But when you are in Bodrum which is Turkey`s hottest summer destination, eating fresh food by the seaside is a pretty essential experience which you must get. So if you are going to visit Bodrum for the first time, we have rounded up the best places where you can go for fine-dining, enjoy the great food and watch the sun going down over the Mediterranean.
1. Memedof- One of the most popular seafood restaurants of Bodrum, Memedof sees a lot of crowd waiting outside to get inside. It is better to make reservation in advance to get a table so that you can experience the myriad of meze varieties as well as the day`s freshest catches. Enjoy the surreal ambience and lip smacking food while watching waves crashing gently on the shore.
2. Miam- Situated in the upscale bay of Turkbuku, Miam is for those who enjoy elegant surroundings and sophisticated dining. This classy restaurant is located right on the water with tables set up on a wooden dock. Pick the fish and fresh meze from the display by the kitchen and admire the moonlight scattered over the surface of water.
3. Macakizi- Make reservations in advance to dine at the most luxurious and upscale restaurant located inside the opulent boutique hotel in Bodrum. The restaurant is located by the water where modern amenities meet the finest designs along with natural Aegean landscape. Spend a day in leisure at Macakizi`s private beach where you can also relish their excellent lunch buffet with refreshing drinks.
4. Sogan Sarmisak- One of the most laid-back eateries, Sogan Sarmisak is located right on the beach. This eatery serves lunch as well as dinner with excellent Turkish dishes prepared in a manner the food is cooked in homes. The menu is expanded and gives you a wide range of choices to choose from. So stick in your feet and gorge on some delicious food made with pure love.
5. Mimoza- Mimoza is a vibrant place to go for dinner as the place is ornamented with colorful dried gourd lanterns and flowers. Located in the Gumusluk neighborhood, visit this restaurant if you want to enjoy your meal sitting right by the water. The restaurant is famous for its excellent meze and fresh fish.
When you are in Turkey, do not forget to visit the above mentioned restaurants in Bodrum for luxury dining. So book your flights from London to Turkeyflights to discover the distinct food culture of the country. Visit our website flightsnfare.co.uk to grab amazing deals and surprisingly low airfares.