6 Tempting Reasons To Visit Tenerife Now!
If you are bored of listening to stories of your friends coming back from international holidays, it`s time you narrate an incredible story of your own. Ditch all the predictable destinations like Amsterdam Singapore and US and book your flightsto Tenerife from London for your vacation.
Tenerife is one of the biggest of Spain`s Canary Islands and also the most famous tourist destination in the world. An exclusive destination for those who are looking for an unforgettable experience, the island offers hikes, gorgeous beaches, vibrant nightlife, marine animals, scuba diving and the most popular potato dishes which is loved by millions of visitors. Although there are many reasons to visit this ultimate destination, we have come up with the most compelling reasons:
1. All Year Round Destination- No matter which month of the year you plan to visit Tenerife, the island will throw pleasantries the moment you land here. You will never see the mercury rising above 28 degrees during summer and temperature falling below 13 degrees in winter.
2. An island with two colored sand- Have you ever seen sand reflecting different colors on the same island? Tenerife might appear small in size, but the island has a vast natural reserve. The island is so diverse that you will be amazed to witness it in person. Admire the golden sand of Costa Adeje beach which was deposited by the wind from Sahara and the black volcanic sand in the northern part of the island.
3. The stargazing- The Island is centrally located on Canary Island and due to its close proximity to equator it is a perfect place to indulge yourself in stargazing. Due to its low light pollution levels, you can spend few nights in looking at dazzling constellations throughout the year. Teide National Park is one of the premier star gazing sites, \ also recognized by Starlight Foundation.
4. Carnival- After Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) which is popularly known for the internationally acclaimed festival, comes the carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife which happens in the month of February every year. The festival attracts millions of people from all over the world. Most of the visitors book their flights to Tenerife from London in advance.
5. Gastronomy- Tenerife is all culture and tradition with a tinge of fun. The island has all the ingredients to make your holidays perfect. From fresh fish soaked in a local wine to a “puchero”, which is prepared with fresh vegetables and ample of cheese will give your taste buds some irresistible temptations.
6. The marine life- With more than 20 species of mammal species swimming off the coast, you can witness bottlenose dolphins to sperm whales to orcas in the ocean.
Why not plan your summer holidays in Tenerife and give your friends some major travelling goals? Share your story with us and let us know how your experience was. To book cheapest flightsto Tenerife from London, you can visit our website flightsnfare.co.uk.